- Acceptable Use Policy
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Why HEX Graphics
- Refund Policy
- Our Work
- Talking Mental Health at Work
- The Bri-Stor Group becomes The HEX Group in 2022
- A Stand Out Wrap For The Push On A Greener Future
- Hex Signs & Graphics Awarded Gold Status Approval
- A New Wrap For The Clancy Briggs Cycling Academy
- HEX Launch New Website
- Keeping Blood Bike volunteers safe on the road
- Kick-start your graphics and signage apprenticeship
- Meet the Team – Emma Johnson, Graphics Administrator
- Meet the Team - Reegan Campion-Westwood, Sales Manager
- Andrew Goodwin appointed as Sales and Marketing Director
- The Art of Vehicle Wrapping - five things to consider
- Rebranding Checklist
- The Future of Commercial Graphics: Sustainability
- Out-of-Home Branding - Don't let your audience walk on by
- Fleet Vehicle Conversion and Branding - The Power of Collaboration
- Fleet Branding: The Design Process
- Meet the Team - Kevin Smith
- Introduction to Materials
- Wrapping Is All Around Us: Unveiling the Power of Branding Installations
- HEX Graphics - a one-stop shop
- Sustainability - Our Journey
- Five Tips for Vehicle Wrapping
- Meet the Team - Daz Kelsey-Clinch
- Our Expertise: Emergency Service
- Perfect Point of Sales
- Meet the Machines
- Caring for Your Van Livery
- Van Livery: The Full Branding Journey
- Five Essential Tips for Successful Vehicle Wrapping
- Latest Tech – White Printing
- Meet the Team – Steve Harrison (Graphics Planning Manager)
- The Ultimate Guide to Fleet Vehicle Wrapping: Dos and Don'ts
- The Full Fleet Vehicle Conversion - The HEX Group
- Meet the Team - Jaz Sewell
- Vehicle Wrapping - The Power of Preparation
- 2023 So Far - Reegan Campion-Westwood
- Regulatory Compliance: Vehicle Livery and Legal Requirements in the UK
- Behind The Scenes - Graphics and Signage Course
- HEX Graphics - Our Story
- Graphics Manager – Join our expert team
- The Psychology of Vehicle Graphics: How Colour and Design Impact Perception
- Electrify Your Brand with HEX Graphic
- Vehicle Rebrand: Why we do it?
- The Significance of Chevrons on Commercial Vehicles in the UK
- Unwrap the Magic: Elevate Your Branding this Christmas Season with HEX Graphics
- Meet the Team - Mark Wood
- Freshen up Your Branding in 2024: Start the Year Off Right!
- Portal Dashboard
Clients are loving our work
"We can always rely on HEX Graphics""We know we can always rely on HEX Graphics, whatever the size or type of vehicle. Their customer service is outstanding and the quality of the finished job speaks for itself"
"Great quality graphics with a service to match!""HEX Graphics worked on our commercial fleet livery across multiple vehicle types, including many large re-branding projects, bespoke vehicles and standard business vans. Their service comes with a personal touch, quick decision making and one point of contact which gives the feel of a ...
"A superb, professional service with a personal touch.""HEX Graphics have supported myself and the team for years by wrapping our vehicles including team cars and trailers. The quality of their work helps us to be recognisable and create an impact. The team have always been very welcoming, which has helped us to develop a strong relationship wit...
"Excellent from start to finish.""HEX Graphics have completed two pieces of work for Places for People, an ongoing project of livery application for all our new corporate vehicles, and a rebrand of our existing fleet from old to new corporate livery. From the designing and sign off of graphics on brand new vehicles to ...
"The level of communication was really first class.""We had a Ferrari 488 Challenge car that we wanted to wrap in a matte black for a customer. We got in touch with Hex as we'd worked with them before and found them to be a great company to deal with and very customer-centric people. The guys that fitted the wrap were very polite and extr...
"10/10""HEX Graphics completed cab wraps on 11 varying HGV tractor units and partial wraps of 3 vans for us. Their ability to complete agreed work at the scheduled times and dates, and in the unusual instance that any slight quality issue arises, a high priority is given to any ...